woensdag 7 december 2016

Rocking the Fridaydress

The blog  PETIT A PETIT +Family always catches my attention.
Celina Bailey has great style. And she surrounded herself with some other amazing blogging ladies.
I'm a fangirl.
Celina recently released 3  new patterns.
What I like about her designs and the clothes she makes, is that they are always stylish but never too polished. They have a certain attitude, and are never boring.

The Fridaydress is no exception. It's both sweet and strong. A combination that I love in girls and woman too!

I was so happy to test this dress, and it pushed me to make an IG account and to  finally start blogging myself (with a lot to learn as you can see).
Thank you, Petit a Petit team!

Miss M rocks her Fridaydress with elegance, attitude and playfulness.

Does it show she likes her dress, dancing, Stromae bows, and my shoes?







stof: soie-unique Ledeberg
hoed: Think Twice
strikje: zelfgemaakt
schoenen: de mijne



I like her, and her dress!

The pattern has a lot of options and very clear instructions. You can buy it with a discount today at upcraftclub. You won't be sorry!


Thank you for stopping by,
Sofie


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten